Winter Olympics 2010 US Arrival

Team USA Olympians has already arrive in Vancouver, Canada recently reported in yahoo sports. Noelle Pikus-Pace gasped as she glanced around the hotel ballroom to see the mountains of boxes piled around and overflowing with red-white-and-blue U.S. Olympic gear.

This is amazing, the skeleton racer said Monday, when she joined dozens of teammates in suburban Vancouver for team processing by the U.S. Olympic Committee.

From the hulking members of U.S. men’s bobsledding team to tiny pairs figure skater Amanda Evora, there’s nothing like a free shopping spree to get into the Olympic mood.

“Oh my gosh!” shrieked Evora, when asked about her new red running shoes. “I’ve never had red shoes, not even red high heels. And I’m not one who likes to buy too much for myself, but today, it’s all about me.” A couple of days to go and we would be able to witness Winter Olympics 2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment